These are lectures which I gave as the Head TA of Brown’s CS166 (Computer Systems Security) in the spring of 2016. Unfortunately, no lecture notes are available, only slide decks. Also note that many of these lectures were split between myself and another lecturer, so not all slide decks represent an entire lecture.
- Introduction to Security I
- Introduction to Security II
- OS Security III (Implicit Behavior and Code as Data)
- Web Security I (Web Technology Extras - Anatomy of a Web Request)
- Web Security III (Cross-Site Scripting)
- Web Security IV (Attacking the Server)
- Network Security I (Ethernet/IP Routing, ARP)
- Network Security V (Denial of Service)
- Network Security VI (WiFi Identification and Authentication)
- Trust I
- Trust II
- Social Engineering
- Systems Security I
- Systems Security II
These are lectures which I gave as the Head TA of Brown’s CS1951-E (Computer Systems Security: Principles and Practice) in the spring of 2015. Unfortunately, no lecture notes are available, only slide decks.